Roasted loin and cherries salad
- 3 slices of Sliced roasted loin HM Caneira, cut into thin strips;
- 1/2 curly lettuce cut in small pieces;
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, cut in half;
- 1 celery stalk, finely sliced;
- 8 cherries, pitted and cut in half.
For the sauce
- 0,5 dl olive oil;
- 1 teaspoon vinegar;
- 1 teaspoon mustard;
- salt and black pepper.
Divide the lettuce, cherry tomatoes, celery and pitted cherries between two shallow plates.
Prepare the sauce. In a bowl, with a hand blender blend the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper until it becomes creamy. Serve in a saucer, so that everyone can season his own salad.