Suckling pig, egg and cottage cheese sandwich
- 2 pieces Roasted suckling pig in pieces HM Caneira;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- 1 red onion, finely sliced;
- 4 big and fresh button mushrooms, sliced;
- 1 ciabatta bread cut in half;
- 1 spoonful of cottage cheese;
In a pan, heat the olive oil and sauté two-thirds of the red onion for 2 minutes (reserve the last third to the end). Add the button mushrooms and sauté for 2 more minutes. Spread the cottage cheese on the bottom half of the ciabatta followed by the onion filling. Finish with the suckling pig. Dust with the paprika and garnish with the red onion slices reserved. Top with the other half of the ciabatta.