Suckling pig, orange and green apple salad
- 200 g shredded Roasted suckling pig HM Caneira;
- 100 g spinach leaves;
- 1 green apple (Granny Smith), peeled and cubed;
- 1 orange, peeled and cubed;
- 4 walnuts, toasted;
- 4 hazelnuts, toasted;
- 50 g hard goat cheese, grated.
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar;
- Salt Flower;
- black pepper.
In a salad bowl, spread the spinach leaves.
Add the cubed apple and orange, walnuts an hezlnuts and the shredded suckling pig, tossing with care.
Prepare the sauce. In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, Salt Flower and black pepper. Drizzle over the salad and toss with care.
Finish with the grated cheese and serve immediately.