Suckling pig pâté and spinach sandwich
- 70 g Suckling pig Patê HM Caneira;
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise;
- 1 teaspoon mustard;
- 2 whole wheat and seeds bread, cut in half;
- 1 boiled egg, coarsely chopped;
- 1 tablespoon olive oil;
- 1 red onion, sliced;
- 4 big and fresh button mushrooms, sliced;
- a handful of spinach leaves.
In a bowl, mix with a fork the suckling pig pâté with the boiled egg, mayonnaise and mustard, to obtain a paste.
In a pan, heat the olive oil and sauté the red onion for 2 minutes. Add the button mushrooms and sauté for 2 more minutes. Spread the suckling pig paste on the bottom half of the breads followed by the onion filling. Finish with the spinach leaves and top with the other half of the breads.