Suckling pig salad with croûtons
- 200 g Shredded roasted suckling pig HM Caneira;
- 100 g romaine lettuce, cut into pieces;
- 50 g red cabbage, finely shredded;
- 200 g croûtons;
- 4 cherry tomatoes cut in half;
- 50 g hard goat cheese, grated.
For the sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil;
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar;
- 2 teaspoons honey;
- fleur de sel;
- black pepper.
Place the romaine lettuce in a salad bowl and add the red cabbage, shredded suckling pig, croûtons and cherry tomatoes.
Prepare the sauce. In a bowl, whisk the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey. Season with fleur de sel and black pepper. Season the salad and toss. Spread the grated goat cheese and serve immediately.